How I Paid Off Over $70,000 in Debt and Quit My Job | Eventual Millionaire

I get inspired when I read success stories. I found this blog called Eventual Millionaire about how one couple was able to pay off debt and quit her job too to raise a family. I know our savers have made lifestyle changes that have enabled them to start their own journey toward their savings goals. If you have a story, please send it to virginiasaves@gmail.com and perhaps we can share your success to inspire others!



Here is a quick history on what my husband and I did to pay off over $70,000 in debt in a year and how I quit my job even though I made over 2/3rds of our income!Jaime, How I Paid Off Over $70,000 in Debt and Quit My Job Eventual Millionaire, Apr 2010



You should read the whole article.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I always get inspired by reading success stories too, and it's amazing to realize that my story inspires others. :)

    Warmest Regards,
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete